Terms & Conditions
- These are the terms and conditions on which Shane Brennan (“Shane”) will provide practice tuition to you (“The Client”).
- Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who Shane is, how he will provide services to The Client, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Shane Brennan is a sole trader established in England and Wales. He can be contacted on: email@example.com.
- If Shane needs to contact The Client, he will do so by writing to The Client at the email address they provide when completing the booking form.
- Shane will only provide practice tuition when a booking has been made via his website (www.shane-brennan.com) using the official booking form and payment has been received in full prior to the time of the tuition.
- Once a booking has been made and paid for in full by The Client, the fee is non-refundable. If The Client cannot attend the tuition for any reason whatsoever, Shane shall not be bound to give the tuition at another time or to provide The Client with a refund.
- If Shane is unable to provide the tuition at the agreed time for any reason whatsoever, he will give The Client the option of arranging the tuition at another time or a refund in full.
- Any refunds will be made within 7 working days.
- These terms are governed by English Law and any legal proceedings in relation to this agreement may be brought in the English courts.